Written by Ashton Deroy:
Hey guys, so yesterday my PTSD was confirmed in 10 fold. I had tachycardia in the midst of a hot 31-degree day here in Toronto. At 1400 I had an episode where I thought someone was trying to poison me & left work an anxious mess.
Here are some things to note about this experience:
- The entire fit was in a medical institution where the findings on my illness could be recorded.
- No one said to stop taking your medical marijuana for Indica sleep & Sativa anti-depressant. It just has to be had in teas for a bit.
- I made the decision to stop smoking, vaping and drinking coffee for a little bit.
I just feel like when your heart has checked in to your anxiety. It is time to take a break from stuff that can stress the heart out.
How do I feel today?
- My head hurts because from what I heard, not what I can remember I banged my head against a wall.
- Anxiety has caused spasms which some people took to mean as me being violent. Not fun having to explain I am not…
- I am tired, a little mortified by what my head can put me through in a bout of granting me 0 control.
I want to go back to work tomorrow. I miss the challenges. Healing is not the most fun thing in the world. The community is much more fun! 🙂
If you struggle with fits as well please try to get to a hospital when you have them. Mine did stuff to me I didn’t even really fully understand. Once you know you can heal.
Oh, Diana will be writing some of our shop content later this week. I am so excited to see her skill set on display!